from the Blytheville Courier News, January 24, 1951
DELL CHURCH DEDICATED--Officials at the dedication of the new Methodist Church at Dell are shown above as they stand in front of the building following the services Sunday morning. Unless otherwise identified, the people pictured are members of the Board of Stewards of the Dell Church.
Front Row, Left to Right: B. S. Simmons; H. Noble Gill, chairman of the Board of Stewards; the Rev. Paul E. Martin, Bishop of the Northeast Arkansas Conference; the Rev. E. B. Williams, Superintendent of the Jonesboro District; and the Rev. E. H. Hall, pastor of the Dell Methodist Church.
Second row, left to right: Lester Gill; Earl Magers; Mrs. Mavis Settlemire, President of the Women's Society of Christian Service; Clem H. Whistle; Mrs. Helen Sanders; Charles Stuck of Jonesboro, contractor for the building; and Ralph Simpson.
Third row, left to right: O. E. Honeycutt; R. B. Crawford; M. F. Brownlee, Sr.; John Stevens; L. M. Moody; and Bob Henderson.
Back row, left to right: William Stuck of Jonesboro, contractor for the building; Wendell Phillips of Blytheville, architect; and Noble Dixon.
About 400 attended the dedication ceremonies Sunday.